Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2011_09_14 Week 4

I've done 4 shots, and my pill bottles are getting low. It's been a weird 4 weeks. I've not really had many side effects. I am very easily fatigued, but I'm blessed to not have to be somewhere every day. When I need a break, I can take one. I've had very minimal dry skin in a few patches, not the rashes that are expected. I've had a rumbly tummy, but nothing bad. So far I haven't really noticed a mood change, but I do find I'm not as patient as I'd like to be sometimes.

While I am very thankful to feel as good as I do, a little part of me has begun to wonder if the medicines are working. I recognize that it's just the enemy trying to plant fear and doubt in me, and I able to dismiss the negative thoughts when they come. But they still come at me. I know a big part of that is knowing Friday I will see my doctor in NOLA and have a viral load test done. So far my weekly blood work has been just simple checks of red & white blood cell counts. I am praying and believing for an undetectable viral load. Those results will probably not come in until next week sometime.

No comments: